Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Collage.



This is my really simple collage. The left side is a picture of my mom. Since my parents got divorced, I lived with my mom. I can tell she is the greatest mom in this world. I love her very much. She is important to me. She means something that I think I cant lose her. She supports me a lot when I am trouble. She gives me good lessons for life and future. The right side is my wife. I just got married to her. To me, marriage is something to connect me and her together. I love her very much. In love, arguments can always happen. But I think the hard time of fighting each other can really show love and trust. She is also important to me. 
I am not connected to two important women in my life. I think my life is full of happiness and joy with me. I am so lucky to have them in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment