Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3/2/2011

tomorrow - March 3, It is my 20th birthday. I am so happy and excited. today, in class, Glenn had some lectures on free mind. the topic for today is Beauty. I think beauty includes beauty from outside and inside. Beauty can be different since everyone views others' beauty differently. at the first look, maybe people do not really know how beautiful of other is. To adjust one's beauty, we need to look and get along with it. the outside beauty might be easy to comment, but its inside is more difficult. all of that need a long time. 
today, there are more and more women that are doing plastic surgery since they think it will help them a lot. maybe the pressure that society has put on them makes them determine to do it. Some surgeries are extremely dangerous, maybe cause death. However, they still want to go for it; they think it might change their beauty somehow. is it true? women have the rights of being beautiful, but beauty by the way they are is much more important....
I think that is all for my today blog. Today is my busy day. I need to start my projects now for midterm.
Nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment