Sunday, February 13, 2011

VENICE ART WALL

I went to Venice Beach on Feb 6. That was my first visit at Venice Beach. It was so beautiful. There are a lot of Graffiti around this area. I took a lot of photos. I also love Venice Beach so much. Playing sports is very popular here. People ride bikes, play skateboards, tennis, basketball, ect. It made Venice Beach special by its own beauty come along with amazing graffiti.




 This painting was really impressive. I liked it. I was thinking how can they make this one. It is really hard when using spray paint to draw something, especially on the wall. And what if they make mistake, what should they do? 



 Those were some paintings I saw on the way to Venice Wall. People made it on the wall of a buildings, at the corner,... There are a lot of pictures that I didn't get it so much, but the color and the painters' feelings made me interest in graffiti. 



On the way I went home, I also saw a lot of graffiti paintings on the highways and freeways. I saw a long wall  aside the freeway with ocean graffiti painting. It was so amazing.        

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Venice Beach on Feb 6. That was my first time at the Venice Beach too. Venice Beach was a beautiful beach I never seen before.
    When I walk in to the Venice Beach Art Wall, I saw many graffiti writing. It was so beautiful and amazing. I liked it. Did you like the graffiti writing at the Venice Beach?

    ReplyDelete