Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cool GRAFFITI !!

Street Art - "Graffiti". This is a cool art type I have ever seen. After watching the documentary, I got many feelings. I am really interested in Graffiti. This type of art they draw on the property. Mostly, they draw on the walls, highway, subways, streets, ect. Graffiti has been around in the ancient time until today. The most common painting is the artists' names. They want to express their feelings through the art. It is like to reflect their lives and positive thoughts. And it may also be something that they want for their lives as they like to let people see. Graffiti is to protect some moments in their lives. It gives them a best view of reality.
Nowadays, Graffiti become more modern. Artists tend to connect graffiti to more new topics such as social, hip hop culture, ...
I think this art should be considered like  many other types of art. It is somehow valuable.

9 comments:

  1. comment Friday! I was here!! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's COMMENT FRIDAY! :]
    Nice Page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a friendly hello :) for comment Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. helllo……………..!
    I’m here to say “HI” about friday comment….^_^
    HAVE A NICE WEEKEND...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Quynhnhu Cao, nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tin,

    Nice start to an analysis / response to this "lecture" -> documentary film viewing...

    But I would like your consideration to be much more extensive and go a lot deeper.

    ReplyDelete